Part # Example: Product Type: Product Number or Model: Finish Code:
H03-30200-66 = H03 (Hinge) 30200 (Model No.) 66 (White)
376-P28 = 376 (Model No.) P28 (Chrome Powder Coat)
Part Numbering System: Product Type and/or Model Number followed by the Finish Code and Packing Code. (Examples above.)
Minimum Order Quantity:
- 5-Knuckle Hinges: 100 PCs per Part Number. Case Quantity: 100 PCs, Cell Packed
- Stainless Steel: 100 PCs per Part Number. Case Quantity: 50 PCs, Cell Packed
- Wire Pulls: 100 PCs per Part Number. Case Quantity: 100 PCs, Cell Packed
- Wire Doors: No Minimum
- Gravity Locks: 100 Sets per Part Number. Bulk Pack or Polybag (1-Set per Polybag)
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel and 304 Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness: As noted in hinge specification sheet
- Barrel Height: 2-3/4″ for Overlay Hinges, etc.
- Hospital Tips: Standard on all institutional, 5-knuckle hinge products.
- Opening Angle: 270° for Overlay Hinges. 180° for Lipped, Flush and Butt Hinges
- Smooth Operation: Drilled knuckle IDs and machined knuckle edges.
- Pin: Non-Removable Knurled Pin
- Finish: Standard and Custom Powder Coating and Plating
- Quality: Independent tests conducted on representative RPC hinges show that
they meet or exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, Standard No. A156.9